2011 in review
My obligatory end-of-year post.
- We went to Chicago to see Dolly Parton.
- We got new windows installed (twice).
- We went to Kings Island in Cincinnati.
- I ditched Facebook for Google+.
- My favorite album turned 20 years old.
- We wrecked both of our vehicles.
- Honey bought me a Kindle – which means I have read more books this year than I probably have in the last ten years combined.
- We saw Beth Hart in Nashville.
- We planted 12 trees.
- I observed Lent for the first time.
- We lost John.
- I was included in professionally-taken photos with Honey’s family.
- We saw Maya Angelou live.
- We celebrated our 6th anniversary.
- I stopped drinking sodas.
- We went to the top of the Willis Tower.
Happy New Year, kiddos!